Monday, January 20, 2014

Day Eight

The cooperative game that I played was Shadows over Camelot. I had already played several times before, so I was the one teaching it, but it was nice getting the chance to play along with the game I was teaching this time. We started out trying to capture the Holy Grail, but pretty soon there were other quests that needed attention and no Grail cards coming up for us to play, so our forces got spread out pretty far. With only four people playing out of the seven possible, we were struggling for a while, with an eventual 4/6 swords in favor of Evil, until enough knights pulled cards that we could capture the Grail at last, giving us the 3 swords needed to win, and suddenly the game was over. I still like this game, even after playing it more than any other game so far, and I am glad to have noticed two of the people who played with me sign up to teach it later on in the week.

No comments:

Post a Comment